CSE 167, Spring 2015: Introduction to Computer Graphics
This class provides an introduction to 3D computer graphics. We will cover the fundamentals of 3D rendering and modeling. The focus is on real-time applications using OpenGL. You will also learn the basics of shader programming using graphics processing units (GPUs). In the course projects you will build your own real-time rendering engine. Here is a detailed class schedule.
- 5/16/2015: The Final Homework Assignment is now on-line.
- 5/9/2015: Homework Assignment #6 is now on-line.
- 5/2/2015: Homework Assignment #5 is now on-line.
- 4/25/2015: Homework Assignment #4 is now on-line.
- 4/11/2015: Homework Assignment #3 is now on-line.
- 4/3/2015: Homework Assignment #2 is now on-line.
- 3/30/2015: Homework Assignment #1 is now on-line.
- 3/13/2015: Welcome to CSE 167! Check here for announcements and updates.
Click here for the course schedule.
- Weekly Schedule:
- Lectures: Tuesday/Thursday, 9:30am-10:50am, WLH 2204
- Homework discussion: Mondays, 4:00pm-4:50pm, CSB 004
- Homework grading: Fridays in CSE labs 260 and 270, 1:00pm
- Location for TA and tutor office hours: CSE basement labs as listed on Piazza page
- Instructor: Jurgen Schulze, office hour Tuesdays 11am-12 (in week 1: Thursday 11-12) at Atkinson Hall room 2125
- Teaching Assistant: Dylan McCarthy
- Tutor: Rex West
- For TA/tutor office hours, discussions and more information see our Piazza page
- Section ID: 839586
- Number of units: 4
- Schedule of classes
- Textbook and resources
- Grading and exams
- Homework projects
- Starter code and build instructions
- Helpful tips for debugging your OpenGL code
- Students with Disabilities