From Immersive Visualization Lab Wiki
Varrier Screen Calibration
- Start the Varrier as if you were running the Mars demo:
- Place the cursor in the Mars window
- Activate screen isolation and modify color for optimal performance. Use the following key strokes to isolate green/pink so that it completely covers the screen. Look with right eye to optimize pink and left eye for green. Toggle the keys for optimized color.
- F9 for the combiner
- Ctrl-Tab for test patters
- Ctrl-Page up/down for screen selection
- Ctrl-Shift left/right angle
- Ctrl-Cursor up/down arrows for optical thickness
- Ctrl-Cursor left/right arrows for shift
- Save the configuration: back up the current configuration file at /home/DEMO/evl/varrier/electro-current/config/
- Replace the configuration output on the screen with the new configuration file by cutting and pasting in gedit or some other editor.