The homework projects will be listed here once they have been released.
- Project 1: Point Clouds
- Project 2: 3D Models and Lighting
- Project 3: Amusement Park Ride
- Project 4: Among Us in 167
Teamwork is not allowed for any homework assignment.
- All homework assignments are due on the due dates posted on the Schedule of Classes.
- You must upload your source code for the homework project to Canvas by the due date.
- Generally, we will not grade homework projects before the due date.
How much are you allowed to talk about the projects with other students?
You are allowed to discuss the homework projects with your classmates, even down to the level of algorithms, but everybody needs to write their code separately and independently. You are allowed to use code you find on the internet, as long as it was not written specifically for this course, and if you can demonstrate that you understand every part of the code when we ask you to explain it, as if you wrote it yourself. You should label code that was copied from elsewhere as such, and list the URL you found it at.
If we find that homework projects from different individuals/teams share identical code without listing URLs, everyone with that code will get zero points for the project, and we will consider disciplinary action as outlined by UCSD's integrity guidelines.