Interaction with Multi-Spectral Images
The goal of this project is to provide develop different ways to view large multi spectral data sets that will aid in analysis. These data sets range from brain imaging sets to detailed multi spectral painting images.
- View and interact with single or image sets
- Use user position with respect to the image e.g. allow the user to walk through a layer
- Apply related image as a terrain
- View in 3D or 2D mode (locked image to plane of CAVE)
- Collabration between enviroments supported
Currently under continued development
Currently refining user interaction in 2D mode Fix terrain paging issue
Jurgen Schulze: Project advisor.
Philip Weber: Software developer.