From Immersive Visualization Lab Wiki
Final Replication Checkpoint
The goal of the final project is to apply the Grad-CAM algorithm to the COCO dataset.
Write a 3-6 pages long report on your final replication project. Include at least the following components:
- A title for your report
- Your team members' names
- Summarize your replication result
- Include at least six images with heatmaps: three with correct predictions and three with incorrect predictions.
- Discuss shortcomings of your approach
- List possible improvements
- Conclusions: summarize what you learned from the project
- Develop functional Grad-CAM code which uses the COCO data set.
- Develop code that generates an analysis and figures for results.
- You can use this code as a basis.