From Immersive Visualization Lab Wiki
How to setup git on your VR lab computer:
- Check if you have "Git" in your Start menu. If yes you're done, otherwise continue.
- Check if you have "Git" or "Git-bash" folders under your D: drive. If yes, go ahead and use "git-bash" in that folder; otherwise continue.
- Download git from this link.
- Run "Git-126.96.36.199-64-bit.exe" and follow these steps:
- Use default settings, except when choosing the directory to install: choose "D:" drive from the UI, the installer will autofill the address as D:\Git\ for you.
- Once installation is finished, you should be able to see git in your Start menu.