The goal of this project is to provide access to protein structures from the PDB in the CAVE. This project has gone through many revisions, in its current form it uses pymol to generate models from PDB files, that are accessed in realtime from the PDB.
- Three views per structure, Cartoon, Stick, Surface
- Cache for generated models
- Collabration between enviroments supported
- Multiple structure support
Currently under continued development
- Integrate PDBSequence module
- Add alignment support for structures
Jurgen Schulze: Project advisor.
Philip Weber: Software developer.