CSE 167, Fall 2019: Introduction to Computer Graphics
This class provides an introduction to 3D computer graphics. We will cover the fundamentals of 3D rendering and modeling. The focus is on real-time applications using modern OpenGL. You will also learn the basics of GLSL shader programming. In the course projects you will build your own real-time rendering engine.
Click here for the course schedule.
- Weekly Schedule:
- Lectures: Tuesday/Thursday 2-3:20pm at Solis Hall 104
- Homework discussion: Mondays 7-7:50pm at Solis Hall 104
- Homework grading: Fridays in CSE basement labs 260+270 starting at 2:00pm
- TA and tutor office hours are held in CSE basement labs as listed on Canvas
- Instructor: Jurgen Schulze, office hour Tuesdays 1:00-1:50pm in Atkinson Hall room 2125
- Teaching Assistants: Sainan Liu, Karen Lucknavalai
- Tutors: Guangyan (Nick) Cai, Kevin Huang, Weichen Liu, Haoqi Wu
- We use Canvas for TA/tutor office hours, discussion forums and grades.
- Section Number: 984425
- Number of units: 4
- Textbooks and resources
- Grading and exams
- Homework projects
- Starter code and build instructions
- Helpful tips for debugging your OpenGL code
- Students with Disabilities